Do you want to add a beautiful tint to your complexion without exposing yourself to the harmful effects of the sun’s ultra-violet rays? Self tanner creams and lotions were launched keeping your needs in mind. There are thousands of people today who want a healthy bronze sheen without having to risk exposure to the dangerous cancerous rays of the sun. Sunless tanning will enable you to get that tanned look cosmetically.
Sun Tanning Products Available:
A self tanner allows you to choose the degree of tan you want and the length of time you want it to last. Accordingly there are various products developed in the market –
* Creams, moisturizers, gels, powders, mousses, wipes and so on.
* Bronzers that come in the form of creams and lotions serve the purpose of giving a temporary tan.
* Airbrush spray tans are available as at-home kits and can be applied at spas and gyms.
* Spray booths, resembling showers, to be done professionally in salons.
* Accelerators that come in the form of gels to help give you a dark tan.
* Remember to properly cleanse your face to eradicate dry and dead cells before you apply the self tanner creams.
* Safeguard your eyes, nails, palms and hair. Appropriately cover the different parts with cotton or cloth as the case may be.
* Though sun-bathing is harmful, it ensures an even tanning for your skin. With tanning creams and lotions, you must ensure that you apply the gels evenly all over your body to avoid a botched appearance.
* You must ensure that you do not allow the tanning creams to come in contact with your clothes.
A self tanner can last from one day to a week. It protects you from sunburns and premature ageing that may result from repeated exposure to the sun.
Sun Laboratories offers self tanning products that are beneficial for professionals and common consumers alike. Their self tanner products include lotions, airbrush sprays, moisturizers, tan foams, body polishers and accelerator gels to name just a few.